So glad to be back...

Welcome to the forum. Please share your sewing and a little about yourself
TinyDove

So glad to be back...

Post by TinyDove »

Hello everyone,
Boy, am I glad to be back! I have missed all of you. It has been sometime since I have been to the forum. I hope all here are well. I had gone through some health issues and then my laptop died, then could not get back on the site, which seemed like forever! Had to reregister for some reason. But all is better now and I am up and running again...lol. So glad that things are getting back to normal.

With all that is going on in the world right now, it's nice to have a place to come and see all you wonderful and talented people. Makes my heart happy. :D
TinyDove

Re: So glad to be back...

Post by TinyDove »

Sara, I like to sew for children and embroidery. I also have done quilting. Somethings are hard for me to do because I only have some vision in one eye...but I manage. DH bought me special feet for the blind for my machine and they help a ton...I can at least sew a straight line... :lol: He helps me do cutting and such when I need help. I can't use most programs such as for making names to personalize on items or sayings for embroidery because of my vision but most of the embroiders on the forums I use to go to would help and make the designs up for me. I use to go to another forum as well... sewforum.com but I went there the other day and it is not the same...most are gone I found. I am not sure what is going on there. I know Jerry (niener) and Genniewren, nonie, KathyD, and CathyT and more from here and the other forum. It is just good to be back. I am working on a rag quilt right now and some burps and bibs. My DHs niece is having her 1st child in December. We do not know the sex of the baby. They want to be surprised at the birth.
I was hoping to find some old friends that might be able to help with a little saying for me for the back of the rag quilt but as I said the other forum has changed so much. I wonder where everyone has gone. So Sad. Thank you for welcoming me back to the flock... :lol: Maybe I will find some old friend here again.
ShirleyC

Post by ShirleyC »

Welcome back!
I assume you know this is a whole new forum. The old one crashed, and we have a FB group also. Nonie was finally able to just start a new one. Some of the "old" members haven't registered here yet.

Come join us in the Coffeehouse!
Shirley Clark
North Louisiana!
nonie

Post by nonie »

Welcome back!! I just love it when a past member finds us once again. We did have some forum problems and now we are back with a new forum and I look forward to the past members once again knowing we are here.
TinyDove

Post by TinyDove »

Hi ShirleyC and Nonie! It's been a long time. Nice to see you both again. I missed everyone so much. Thank you for letting me know what was going on. I was worried about everyone. Glad to see you both are well. Looking forward to seeing everyone else soon. ;)
JerryR

Post by JerryR »

Lori, what a nice surprise! It's so good to have you back among long time friends.
TinyDove

Post by TinyDove »

Thank you so much Jerry, it is so nice to be back! I have missed all of you. :D