Hello from Oregon

Welcome to the forum. Please share your sewing and a little about yourself
Karen Prograce

Hello from Oregon

Post by Karen Prograce »

Moved to Oregon a year ago. Living 3 mi from oldest daughter. Nonie has reached out to me and asked me to come check in. So…………….”Here I am!” Karen
nonie

Re: Hello from Oregon

Post by nonie »

Karen I am so glad you are rejoining us. We have missed you.
JerryR

Post by JerryR »

Hello, my sweet friend! It's so good to have you back among us.
ShirleyC

Post by ShirleyC »

Karen, I'm so glad you found your way back home! We've both gone through a lot of changes in the last few years.
Shirley Clark
North Louisiana!
NancyFigur

Post by NancyFigur »

Glad you are back!

Nancy
Angela

Post by Angela »

Oh my goodness! It is so good to have you back!! Can't wait to hear what you have been up to. Welcome Home!!
Angela Lee
Pooler, GA
KarenVA

Post by KarenVA »

Hi, Karen!! Nice to see another Karen here! :D
Hugs, Karen
KathyD

Post by KathyD »

Hi Karen - I'm so glad that you're back!!! I'm sure that selling the house that you and Rodger owned was no easy task, but glad that you're near your daughter now! It is so good to be near kids as we age.

Have you been sewing anything? Also, were you able to move those gorgeous custom cabinets that Rodger made for your sewing room???

I guess by now you're settled in your new location and have probably found your "people" in the area.

Kathy
Karen Prograce

Post by Karen Prograce »

I brought the one thread cabinet, and a table he’d made for the living room. Everything else I left. I had already bought a house in Oregon, and furniture. The memories just were too hard to live with. I have all my machines except the blind hemmer, and the big 6 needle embroidery machine. Have the 2nd bedroom as a sewing room (So much smaller than I had). Just wish I could get inspired to sew something. I was hoping ES would be my inspiration, but it doesn’t seem like much is being sewn here other than quilts, and I don’t enjoy making those. But…………..just seeing my friends here is such a blessing. So much has changed for so many of us. I’m doing well, and just waiting for it to quit raining!!!!!!
Luzenia

Post by Luzenia »

Welcome back.

Luzenia