I hope to get pictures when these are hung just to see how they behave. This is one of those that we have to wait and see. Side note: I absolutely loved my table for this project.
The focus fabric is knit, but the lining is cotton. The cotton lining helped tremendously but still not enough to keep the knit from shifting. I used a walking foot too. When you have that much of two different fabrics, it just doesn't behave.
This is the wrong side. You can see where the focus fabric shifted slightly on one lower corner. It's impossible to lay that fabric out and keep if from pulling. I was very, very careful with how much I moved it. You can't tug like you can with cotton. My focus was to keep the knit fabric as square as possible. No on will see the lining. The white you see underneath is the cotton I added to create a hem in the knit. This actually gave some stability to the bottom of the treatment. I hope that it and the cotton lining will allow it to hang pretty.
I don't recommend using knit for window treatments, but if you must, I can give you a couple of helpful hints.