PROBLEMS WITH A HUSQVARNA VIKING 980 SEWING MACHINE

We all make mistakes and have mishaps while sewing. This is a place to share those 'oops'. Did you do a great save?
Need help to save an item?

PROBLEMS WITH A HUSQVARNA VIKING 980 SEWING MACHINE

Postby dsawi52695 » August 31st, 2007, 10:53 am

Hi Everyone:

We have a Husquvarna Model 980 Sewing Machine. Here is the problem, I was rearranging my sewing room. I moved my sewing machine from one table to another. The sewing machine worked fine before it was moved. Now when I try to turn it on, it will come on, stay on for a second and goes right back off. I have two lights and they come on so I know that they work also. All of the connections and plugs are tight. The outlet that the machine is plugged into works. So, we know that is not the problem. I looked in the manual, but, it was no help.

Has anyone ever had this kind of problem before? Do you know what might be causing this to happen? More importantly, does anyone know how to correct the problem?

Thank you for your time, consideration, and cooperation. I hope to hear from you soon,

Catherine
dsawi52695
New Poster
New Poster

Postby Karens Krafts » August 31st, 2007, 10:57 am

Not ever had this problem. You might want to call your local dealer, it may be an easy fix, or they may be able to tell you who to call or where to call to get the answer. Karen
Karens Krafts

Return to Oops - Dang It!