Fabric.com

A place to share links to those sites from which one feels she has received exceptional service. This forum is not intended as a place to vent. Lets keep things positive.

Fabric.com

Postby nonie » September 10th, 2007, 10:24 am

I thought we had a review here of farbric.com http://www.fabric.com/
Karen, I have ordered from them for years. Have never once been dissapointed. They run great sales. I got my baby corduroy from them, it usually sells at other places for $9.98 a yard they were running a special for $3.98 a yard. Plus they usually give you a code for an extra 10% off. so the prices are great and to me more then cover the cost of gas getting to the store plus paying sales tax.

Also, if you click on them from our home page, our site gets a small referral fee. Helps pay the bills :D
nonie
Super Sewer
Super Sewer

Postby Karens Krafts » September 10th, 2007, 4:53 pm

That's the site my daughter orders from when she wants me to make something. Didn't know about the money to the board. Will rethink it now. Karen
Karens Krafts

Postby mimito2 » September 11th, 2007, 5:58 am

I agree, they are great. They made a mistake on my most recent order (sent me 1 yard instead of 1.5 yard that I ordered). I called to report the error - they made it right and I had the fabric a few days later! I didn't know that this site could get a % - so will order through this link in the future. Suzi
mimito2

Re: Fabric.com

Postby RedAmbrosia » March 22nd, 2009, 10:58 pm

*bump*

I just recently ordered from these folks as well. Everything was just how it was pictured, the fabric was the right colour (that may have more to do with my computer than the website though lol) and it got here quickly. Good sales too. :)

I'm glad I scrolled down and saw someone else had already written a review :lol:
Sara, of the Forgotten Lists, Queen of Late-Doing, Steward of the Dreaming, Keeper of the Crystalline Goal, Seeker of Truth in the Unaffected Self.
RedAmbrosia

Return to Website Reviews