managing your thread inventory

A place to share links to those sites from which one feels she has received exceptional service. This forum is not intended as a place to vent. Lets keep things positive.

managing your thread inventory

Postby thethreadjunkie » June 5th, 2013, 10:33 pm

When it comes to machine embroidery everyone has their own preference, poly or rayon, Sulky or Isacord. On thing we can all agree on is it is hard to keep track of what colors are in your stash. Http://www.thethreadjunkie.com is a website that uses the technology you already carry with you smartphone, tablet, or laptop. just take a few minutes to join and enter what threads you have then your list is with you where ever you go. No more trips to the store because you forgot a few colors in your new design pack. Returning duplicates will also be a thing of the past. Get the right thread the first time and get those projects rolling.
You can also use the "WANT IT" list to generate thread shopping lists and always now what colors you need to be ready for the next thread sale. check out the home page there is a video that shows how the site works. If you think its something you would like to try or have suggestions comment on the post or PM me and I can get you 6 month trial membership. Thank you for looking.

Todd S
Have you ever thought, "Do I already have this color at home?"
Join http://www.TheThreadJunkie.com to help keep track of your thread inventory on the go.
thethreadjunkie
New Poster
New Poster

Return to Website Reviews