Thread and More

A place to share links to those sites from which one feels she has received exceptional service. This forum is not intended as a place to vent. Lets keep things positive.

Thread and More

Postby Tara » April 13th, 2006, 3:48 am

One of my favorite sites to shop for machine embroidery thread and stabilizer is http://www.threadandmore.com/. I think their prices are very good and they have a pretty nice thread selection (machine embroidery, quilting etc). If your order totals $75.00 or more, shipping is usually free. I like that I can opt to pay by credit card or use my paypal :D . The clearance section has many great bargains and I usually check there first. Shipping is fast.

There was one time when I received a thread order that contained a couple of spools of the wrong color. I emailed them and their reply was "We'll ship out the correct thread tomorrow". Wow, that was easy and I was allowed to keep the spools sent to me by mistake. Ever since, I have been a loyal customer. :wink:
Tara

Postby nonie » August 17th, 2006, 1:06 pm

Added it to my favorites. I like all the tools and supplies. Wow! thank you so much
nonie
Super Sewer
Super Sewer

Postby vsm » July 12th, 2007, 1:02 pm

Perfect - thanks! Added to my favorites!
vsm

Postby allie354 » July 27th, 2007, 10:58 pm

I have ordered from this company before. Found them first on eBay. Love them! I got from them and highly recommend the Madeira Bobbinfil. This is what I use for my bobbins doing machine embroidery. I also get the Madeira Avalon Water Soluble backing; I like its thickness and stability better than Sulky and others I've used.

I agree. Shipping is amazingly fast!
Allie
allie354

Return to Website Reviews