Farbenmix patterns

Share your thoughts about patterns you have tried. Like 'em? Hate 'em? Or maybe you want information on a pattern before you buy.

Farbenmix patterns

Postby Goosegirl » January 17th, 2008, 5:18 pm

I just got tow Farbenmix patterns that I have been eyeing for some time and was wondering if anyone had any thoughts about them.

I have the Anna, which looks super easy and fun, and the Sasha, which is kind of confusing me. Any of you girlies made these yet? Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance. :D
Goosegirl

Re: Farbenmix patterns

Postby nonie » January 17th, 2008, 6:57 pm

I haven't tried them yet, but they sure are stylish.
nonie
Super Sewer
Super Sewer

Postby patpourri » January 21st, 2008, 9:08 pm

Check out this site. It gives you different fabrics/looks for new ideas for you. If you order from them the give you a sew along video. Great site, great owners, great customer service, FAST shipping! Try emailing her - she might send you the step-by-step.
I just started ordering from her this past month and she is the BEST!!! She responds to your questions ASAP and Really helps you. Great quality fabrics. Just ask me how I know....Many $$$$$ later. Too, Too, Good!
http://www.sewzannesfabrics.com/p-studiotantrumb.html
You can use my name or reference Sewingmamas forum as a reference, they have so much to offer.
Enjoy,
Pat
patpourri

Postby Goosegirl » January 21st, 2008, 9:10 pm

Thanks Pat! I love her site but have not ordered from her yet. She lives not too far away from here but I have never met her. I will email her. Thanks so much!
Goosegirl

Postby caroline-jasons_mom » January 22nd, 2008, 7:39 pm

The patterns are ADORABLE- I need to master basic jumpers and other 'easier' patterns before I even attempt to tackle one of these-
The pinafore dresses were soo cute!

Myra
caroline-jasons_mom

Postby Karens Krafts » January 24th, 2008, 8:27 pm

That's where the 'twirly skirt' pattern some of us made last year came from. The instructions seemed a little confusing, but if you followed them, they worked. It was the "Redondo" skirt we did. Karen
Karens Krafts

Postby nonie » January 25th, 2008, 12:08 am

Well, then I have tried them. Just think of it as the redondo and didn't register the name. I have to make several more of those. :D
nonie
Super Sewer
Super Sewer

Return to Pattern Evaluations