Toddler Boy Pattern

Share your thoughts about patterns you have tried. Like 'em? Hate 'em? Or maybe you want information on a pattern before you buy.

Toddler Boy Pattern

Postby FL Nannie » October 7th, 2007, 7:49 pm

Does anyone know where I can find a pattern similiar to the boys longall as shown on page 22 of the Wooden Soldier Holiday 2007 catalog?
FL Nannie

Postby HoltsSadie » October 7th, 2007, 8:33 pm

I don't have the current catalog but I can look for it on the website. Can you tell us where on the site it would be located or give a link to it??

Sara
HoltsSadie

Postby SewingForAll » October 7th, 2007, 8:39 pm

I don't have the catalog. I went online to the Wooden Soldier and found a cute one on page 7 of the Holiday Collection. It is blue corduroy with embroideried snowmen. Is that the one you want to find a pattern like?
SewingForAll

Postby FL Nannie » October 7th, 2007, 8:49 pm

I received the catalog just last week. It is a bib type longall with narrow shoulder straps, just plain without smocking. In the catalog it's shown in hunter green cotton velvet. It is on page 22 along with a sister outfit also in green cotton velvet but with white smocking. The website is: woodensoldier.com.
FL Nannie

Postby nonie » October 7th, 2007, 10:50 pm

nonie
Super Sewer
Super Sewer

Postby Rettabug » October 8th, 2007, 6:19 am

That sure looks like the same pattern, Nonie....good find!

Here is what FL Nannie is looking at in the catalog. I LOVE that little girl's dress with the smocking!

http://woodensoldier.com/(S(tm41g4451rj3dtv5zjokz345))/browse/ensemble.aspx?cid=19&eid=222&bid=3&pgid=3

I cannot get that link to copy correctly. Something is wrong here! I have tried every single way I know of to get it to work. Has to be a glitch with the board, as this happened to Delaney's links, too. Hmmmm???

Oh well, you can copy & paste the whole thing if you want to see it.
Rettabug

Toddler Boy Pattern

Postby FL Nannie » October 8th, 2007, 6:21 am

That looks very similiar. However, I think the one in the catalog is cut in two separate pieces (the bib sewed onto a pleated bottom). I'm sure the catalog company makes their own patterns, but just thought surely there was one out there similiar. Thanks for all your help.
FL Nannie

Return to Pattern Evaluations