bonnet pattern

Share your thoughts about patterns you have tried. Like 'em? Hate 'em? Or maybe you want information on a pattern before you buy.

bonnet pattern

Postby Rosie0530 » January 23rd, 2016, 6:55 pm

Hi all, I am new here and looking for a pattern for a child's bonnet that buttons onto the brim and can be interchangeable. Anyone know of a free design available out there? Thank you in advance. Rosie in snowy VA.
Rosie0530
New Poster
New Poster

Re: bonnet pattern

Postby niener » January 26th, 2016, 1:15 pm

I don't know of any free ones, but Wendy Schoen has one called La Petite Enfant.
Jerry

A smile is a light in the window of your face to show your heart is at home.
Anonymous
niener

Postby Rosie0530 » January 26th, 2016, 5:18 pm

Thank you, I will check that one out.
Rosie0530
New Poster
New Poster

Postby peacechick » June 23rd, 2016, 11:58 am

Wendy's increased the size range of her Le Petite Enfant pattern-- http://wendyschoen.com/product/le-petite-enfant/ You would think there would be a free one out there since it's a classic design, wouldn't you? You could take a prairie sunbonnet pattern and adapt it and it's an option if you really don't have the cash to dole out, but, personally, I'd rather buy one that someone's already done all of that work on. I'm perfectly capable of doing the work, and I will if I can't find what I need, but if someone's already done it, I'll gladly pay them for their time and effort!!
Vanessa, mother to James (37), Sarah (35), Aaron (33), Adam (30) and David (27)
peacechick

Return to Pattern Evaluations