Hi, I'm Keyra

Please introduce yourself.

Postby nonie » September 14th, 2006, 11:17 am

:welcome: so glad you joined us, the gals here are so good at answering questions. You have the perfect little ones to sew for and maybe you will even want to smock a few things, we can walk you through that also.
nonie
Super Sewer
Super Sewer

Postby Karens Krafts » September 14th, 2006, 12:35 pm

Hi!, so glad you found us. Your husband sent you looking in the right direction, and it looks like you made all the right turns. You couldn't have joined a better group. This one is small enough to be a bit personal, but large enough to have some wonderful sewers. Karen
Karens Krafts

Postby nonie » September 14th, 2006, 1:12 pm

Keyra, sign up for the gallery, it is really user friendly. Looking forward to sharing your projects with you
nonie
Super Sewer
Super Sewer

hi

Postby babygirl » September 14th, 2006, 1:18 pm

Welcome- Keyra- looking forward to your pics- have fun sewing for your little ones
babygirl

Postby Smockette » September 14th, 2006, 2:04 pm

Hi, Keyra! Welcome aboard! You will find this site very user friendly with lots of friendly users here. There is a broad amount of expertise and experience, different ages and abilities. But, we all share a love of sewing and love to help out whenever we can. Tell hubby you came to the right place. Remember, everyone has been a beginner at something so no question is too silly. Just ask. You are in good hands. Hope you have checked out the gallery.

Bunny
Smockette

Postby Karens Krafts » September 14th, 2006, 2:52 pm

My folks thought they were naming me with an odd name, so did a lot of other folks. I had 6 Karen's in a gym class one year. You'll not find many born before 1943. Karen
Karens Krafts

Welcme

Postby villagesdeb » September 15th, 2006, 4:10 pm

Hi Keyra, Glad you found us. We have so many talented people on here and very helpful with those moments when you just can't make something work right. We look forward to seeing your projects and talking to you at the coffeehouse.
villagesdeb

Postby Ms B » September 21st, 2006, 8:00 pm

Hey Keyra! I ve got some great childrens patterns that you can easily recreate on a 2" x 2" grid. There simple and fun to make too. If your interested?

http://www.brodaigh.com/wiki
Ms B

Postby Ms B » September 25th, 2006, 6:19 am

Heres one Keyra. http://www.brodaigh.com/PatternSharing/ Its from the book Little clothes for little people. Its easy and i have made it before and the finished product is really nice just like the pic. I used navy cotton with white dots and a satin navy bias binding. enjoy!
Ms B

Postby nonie » September 25th, 2006, 8:08 am

MsB that pattern is reallly cute. I can just picture it in the fabric you chose, it would be very classy looking. Thank you for sharing
nonie
Super Sewer
Super Sewer

HI!

Postby mommyto2littlemonkies » October 1st, 2006, 8:48 am

HI Keyra! I'm Lisa also with 2 little girls but have recently went back to work so I am not on much. I've been on here for almost 1 year and love it! You will get lots of info from all these nice ladies!
mommyto2littlemonkies

Return to Introductions