Viking Sapphire 870

What those stitches are for.

Viking Sapphire 870

Postby nonie » May 28th, 2009, 11:16 am

I thought I should write my first review of this machine. It has taken me awhile to get used to using it after all I have been sewing on a machine over 20 years old and although the 'old' machine did a lot, I know feel I have moved to a new sewing world.
I can't say enough good things about this machine, easy to sew with, lots of sewing space and lots of light.
If there is any draw back that I have found so far it would be there are so many options to your stitches. You can move the needle a thousand ways with lets you place those stitches just where you want them. So I have had to 'think' I am not good at that!!
nonie
Super Sewer
Super Sewer

Re: Viking Sapphire 870

Postby Karens Krafts » May 28th, 2009, 1:59 pm

I'm sure that all the gals here were SO HAPPY to hear that you have a new machine. Hard to believe that you owned this board, and were still sewing on an older machine. It's certainly a learning curve, but when you've mastered it, we will be seeing some wonderful things from your house. Just like the ME, there is a bit of 'new' to master. So glad you got one to love! Karen
Karens Krafts

Re: Viking Sapphire 870

Postby nonie » May 29th, 2009, 9:20 am

I hope you all write a review of your machine whether its new or old I would love to hear about it. It might helps others who might be looking for a new machine.
This machine came about because of Ma, yes, its all her fault. I wanted to buy her DesignerII, so I thought I would go to the shop in town that sells viking's and see if they had a used one in and could I see it operate. Well, they didn't have one but they had some NEW!! machine's. I made a big mistake when I spotted the Sapphire and said "what does it do?" Ever heard of love at first site?
nonie
Super Sewer
Super Sewer

Return to Machine Stitches