Rajah Cloth

Let's chat about everything sewing.

Rajah Cloth

Postby Hettielynn » April 18th, 2016, 9:36 pm

For Linda and any of you who have been looking for the Rajah cloth: A friend placed an order for our SAGA group. When we first looked WAWAK had it in stock and suddenly it was nowhere to be found on any site. She called WAWAK and they did have it even though it wasn't listed. She ordered the large 12 x 30 sheets for 3.95 each. I know she ordered extra so they probably have it if you call. It's the best price that I've seen and half what I paid for the one I got at a sewing class. I got her to get me another one. I just checked and it is listed again at WAWAK but it's for the 12 x 15 size and is $4.89! Maybe if you call you can get the full size 12 x 30 sheets. The picture has the same stock # as mine so not sure if the picture is correct. I didn't even know that they had half size cloths. I know you can cut it if you want to but you would need to mark the side that goes up when you press.
Hettie Lynn
Hettielynn

Re: Rajah Cloth

Postby Rosieq » April 19th, 2016, 11:46 am

Yes, I had called because it was listed 12 X 15 in one spot and the larger size in the details. She told me it was the 30 inch cloth, but the next morning after she got my order she didn't have any. By then they were out all together. I ordered and got the 30 inches from Vogue for $8, I stocked up on silver cleaning cloth and silver storage cloth...perhaps your SAGA friend got her order in before I did. :)

Sadly, I have not had time to try it out. But, I must say the little dress you pictured just looked so polished in its pressing.

Linda
Linda

Life is a garden, Good friends are the flowers,
And times spent together, Life's happiest hours.....

http://pinterest.com/intherosegarden/
http://www.linda-thisnthatintherosegarden.blogspot.com/
Rosieq

Re: Rajah Cloth

Postby Hettielynn » April 19th, 2016, 8:36 pm

I'm glad you found it. The dresses Cindy Foose showed us with pleats pressed in with it have been traveling with her to classes, some for several years. They were all still holding the pleats nicely. She said that it won't wash away. I had never heard of it before she told us about it. Yes, the order for our SAGA chapter probably depleted their inventory. I didn't ask how many she ordered bit I know it was a lot.
Hettie Lynn
Hettielynn

Return to On Topic Talk